Monday, May 12, 2008

"No pain, No gain..."

I feel like my life is about to completely turn around; in a miraculous awesome way. My desire is to be completely consumed by Him, in every aspect of my life. I get distracted so easily, so my prayer is that my focus would stay on God; and distractions would not be an issue. I'm tired of having a bad attitude and i'm tired of bringing myself down. God has me where i'm at to be challenged, to grow, and to become stronger. He did not lead me into the fire to be burned but to be refined. Life gets difficult and its certainly not easy, but in those moments when you are about to collapse, a light shines through and brings you a ray of hope. I wont give up and i will push through until He says stop. My story is not over; its just beginning. Everyday is a new day to be the person you were meant to be. As they say it in the gym... "no pain, no gain".

I'm dying in order to live. See you on the other side.

No comments: